Monday, October 6, 2008

Buffalonerdproject - Mad Scientist of Etsy

I met today's shop when I joined the Mad Scientists of Etsy team. It was amazing to see how my fellow scientists incorporated their science interests into their art.

Buffalonerdproject has the most amazing sewing skills and creativity.
First up is the Mr. Euglena Fashion Tie. I'm very much drawn to this item because I spend a lot of my days looking down a microscope counting plankton samples and I always see at least one marine euglena among the thousands of diatoms. What better way to show your love for plankton than to wear one :)Secondly, this Rockstar Embellished Lab Coat will make you the coolest lab tech or TA ever! I really need to get one for when I'm working down in the DNA lab.
Check back tomorrow for a new shop!

1 comment:

HeartOnSleeveArt said...

love that tie! and the lab coat is too cute